In recent years, I’ve started to realize how much we miss out on just being present. And how much we forget to celebrate our own journeys, or enshrine those moments of achievement or happiness that come with doing something fulfilling. So I started this exercise to just jot down a few things each week that made an impact on me in some way. I hope to go back and back-fill the past when I get time! 🎉
A key to the icons you might see 😄
- 👩🏽💻 - Projects I might be working on, typically with code or content
- 🙋🏽♀️- Speaking engagements, with focus on learning or sharing expertise
- 🚀- Work commitments, with focus on Microsoft Azure & Developer Relations
- 🧘🏽♀️ - Self-care, a huge personal passion and mission since 2016
- 🎨- Sketchotes, for visual storytelling, focus and recall. Hobby, elevated!
- 😍- Family or life experiences that brought joy. My moments of zen!
- Oct 04 | 🙋🏽♀️ (Speaking) At Agile Asbury - Asbury Park, NJ.
- Sep 23 | 🚀(MSFT DevRel) At Team Offsite - New York, NY.
- Sep 20 | 🚀(MSFT Reactor) Road to GDCFPDay. Public Speaking Workshop - New York, NY
- Sep 16 | 🚀(MSFT DevRel) At Offsite - New York, NY.
- Aug 24 | 🚀(MSFT Reactor) At WiMLDS Scikit Sprint NYC - New York City, NY.
- Aug 21 | 🙋🏽♀️ (Speaking) At Abstractions Conference - Pittsburgh, PA.
2019 | AUGUST
2019 | JULY
2019 | TBD
Help people translate awareness of technology into actionable impact on products, careers and communities.